KILGORE-L Archives

Archiver > KILGORE > 1998-11 > 0912384127

From: <>
Subject: Re: Re: Re: John Kilgore-Ga.
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 1998 19:02:07 EST

My John was the son of Ralph Sr. Jon Kilgore born 1799 m 1st to Cynthia
Addington then to Isabella Roberts.
I have the info on John Jr also
Rev John Kilgore 1844-192 m 1866, Morgan CO KY., Arzela Lykins 1849-1927,
daughter of Elder Wm. Lykins. They had eight children: Willie Freelan,
Prudence Catherine, Lou Allie, William Aaron, Charles Price, Sarah Jane,
Joseph Duddly, and Mollie E.

It goes on to list who all his kids married also.
I have it from a book someone sent me a copy of it and it list a lot of them
if anyone is interested in seeing it I can copy it to disc and post it on the
internet.
I dont think either of thses Johns are yours are they?
If not there is more of them oout there to be found.
Dd

This thread: