KIDD-L Archives

Archiver > KIDD > 2004-05 > 1083961886

From: MThomas <>
Subject: RE: [KIDD-L] Storie Kidd
Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 13:31:26 -0700 (PDT)

Dee with out more information about Storie Kidd like birthdate, death date, Where is he buried?
Michele

Dee Murphy <> wrote:
I would be glad to submit that and others that I have.

Just give me a little time to get "to it". Can you tell me whom Storie Kidd
descends from? Another question I've not yet posed to anyone -

John Henry Kidd, b? May 3 1902; D. May 3, 1989 married Ella Esther Kidd (her
maiden name) b. Jan 28, 1907; d. April 5, 2000. Could you give me the
parents for Ella, and any other information?

Thanks,
Dee