KENDRICK-L Archives

Archiver > KENDRICK > 2011-05 > 1304641743

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [KENDRICK] Kendrick"s in Arkansas
Date: Fri, 06 May 2011 00:29:03 -0000

Author: weabefer
Surnames: Kendrick
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.kendrick/800.2.1.1.1.1.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

I was uploading some pics from my Grandparents. Two of these dont seem to have any direct connection to, but I think somebody else may find useful. One in particular is of a young family. The back says "Mae, Fred, Edith and Sue Kendrick". The other is of a young boy, who I think might still be alive so I wont post the name on the back but it says "L.D. and Annie's son".

Important Note: