KEELY-L Archives

Archiver > KEELY > 2010-01 > 1264535642

From: ,
Subject: Re: [KEELY] Valentine Keely of Germany
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 19:54:02 -0000

Author: BarbaraKeely075
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.keely/4.5.20.1.1.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Carol,

After replying to your first inquiry, I discussed this with Ed and we brought out the paperwork you gave us when we met at your home in 1990. I don't know how the Nyce was added to the name of Valentine Jr.'s wife. From what I read in another posting she was a cousin of Valentine's and your book gave her the name of Kiehli.

By the way, in going through the Keely records and the records of female side of Ed's family it was discovered that Ed's mother and father were distantly related. I understand they were fourth cousins, once removed as Aletta Keely, Ed mother, was a descendent of Valentine, Jr. Just as Ed is.

Barbara

Important Note: