KEELY-L Archives

Archiver > KEELY > 2009-10 > 1257026831

From: "" <>
Subject: [KEELY] senn
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 22:07:11 -0000

Author: silverace
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.keely/67/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

I am looking for a connection between Nancy Keely and my great grandfather, Joseph Frederick Senn who was born March 17,1853 in Ontario, Canada. My guess is that Nancy may have come from Ireland. She marries Mark A. Senn.
If anypne who reads this has any information please e-mail me at
Thanks!

Important Note: