KEECH-L Archives

Archiver > KEECH > 2008-10 > 1223735642

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [KEECH] James Daniel Keech research trip
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2008 14:34:02 -0000

Author: mcompton58
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.keech/238.4.1.2.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hi Judy, just got my report yesterday and I've just skimmed it.There's a lot of info I'll pass on, some everyone may already have.Just my quick reading shows no really definitive connection between the Broome Co. Keech and our James Daniel of course, but some interesting potential connections with Daniel and Clarissa in Kansas. As soon as I've had a chance to digest the info I'll start posting here. If nothing else we will at least have more detail to help fill in some empty spaces! More later!
Marilyn Compton

Important Note: