KANSAS-L Archives

Archiver > KANSAS > 2010-01 > 1264304876

From: Carol Rollins <>
Subject: Re: [KANSAS] Help finding Richard L Richey
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2010 19:47:56 -0800 (PST)

I found this on line in the Hutchison Newspaper
Carol - Olathe

Published online 1/11/2010 1:06 AM

Richard L. Richey

Share This

 BURRTON – Rich-ard Lee Richey, 55, died Jan. 8, 2010, at his home, Burr-ton. He was born Dec. 17, 1954, to Earl and Nadine Elizabeth Richey. Family was very important to him and he greatly en-joyed spending time with his lov-ing grandchildren, family and friends. On Oct. 3, 1997, he married Sandra Kay Anderson. She survives. Other survivors include: a daughter, Tera Richey; brother, Bill; two grand-sons, Andrew Contreras, and Mi-chael Moore; and a granddaughter, Maddy Moore. He was preceded in death by his par-ents.

insertBanner("obits_inStoryAd_250x250");

Visitation with the family present will be from 5 to 9 p.m. Thursday at Peter-sen Funeral Home, Newton. A private family burial will be held. Memorials may be sent to Car-ing Hands Humane Society, in care of the funeral home.