KANSAS-L Archives

Archiver > KANSAS > 2010-01 > 1264194302

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [KANSAS] Information on Emmett Martin Smith 1905-1955
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 21:05:02 -0000

Author: Hayseed1951
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.kansas.unknown/4386.1.1.1.2/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Omer's wife was definitely Sarah A. . . I have gotten that far from a grave stone. However, I cannot find Emmett Martin Smith's military records. I do know that he was in the Army. He did not get an honorable discharge. . but it was not a dishonorable discharge. Something in between because of a disagreement with an officer just before discharge. I am trying to find any information between the years of 1905 to 1943 on Emmett.

Important Note: