KANSAS-L Archives

Archiver > KANSAS > 2010-01 > 1262954862

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [KANSAS] William T. Beck
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 2010 12:47:42 -0000

Author: kgawne66
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.kansas.unknown/4383.1.2/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Dear Short 714
Thank-you for very much for your kind efforts and taking the time to try to help me find William. Unfortunately, there are 2 William T. Becks in Kansas in 1900 and 30 other William Beck, and no way to tell which, if any of these men is the correct man. But I do appreciate your help.
Kathie

Important Note: