KANSAS-L Archives

Archiver > KANSAS > 2003-06 > 1056670454

From: Rod WARNOCK <>
Subject: Re: [KANSAS] James & Gertrude WARNOCK Wichita KS 1900-1940
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 09:34:14 +1000

Hello Jeannie

Great to hear from you but saddened to hear about that broken hip I
hope and pray that it improves both quickly and soon.

That James WARNOCK was the son of Richard Warnock (one of my Candaian
rellies.)
In the midst of building a new home down here. Bedlam prevails!!!

Best regards

Rod
At 04:43 PM 26/06/02 -0600, you wrote:
>Hello Rod,
>Those two names are not familiar to me with exception of WARNOCK that is.
>Hope your doing great and so good to hear from you. I broke my left hip
>Apr.23rd, still not able to bear weight on my L. leg but think its doing
>some better. Hot here in Idaho right now.
>Jeannie J.

Rod Warnock
Kilaben Bay NSW
Australia