JUDGE-L Archives

Archiver > JUDGE > 2007-02 > 1170991869

From: ,
Subject: Re: [JUDGE] Judges of Sligo Ireland
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2007 03:31:09 -0000

Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.judge/805.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Elizabeth was born in March of 1836 in Sligo. Immigrated in 1852.Apparently went rather directly to Scranton. Married John Driscoll in 1853 or early 1854. First child (had 10!)born in October of 1854. They then moved to Huntley, Illinois, probably 1856. Her father's name was Timothy. That's it. All that I know. Thus, I am seeking to identify other Judges in Sligo. I am impressed with the number of Judges immigrating to Scranton 1845 to 1860 and beyond. There must be a thread. Any insight will be appreciated.

This thread: