JOYNER-L Archives

Archiver > JOYNER > 2007-07 > 1184687580

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [JOYNER] joyners in bluffton
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 15:53:08 -0000

Author: bfarmer126
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.joyner/173.208.274.1.2.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hi. I'm searching for an Isaac Joyner/Joiner from SC or NC. I've found what appears to be him on the 1820 census for St. James Goose Creek, SC. Is that anywhere near Bluffton? It appears that he may be my gggg-grandfather. My Isaac (ggg-grandfather) was from Goose Creek, and there is the Isaac on the census who had two sons in the right age bracket. Can you help me to connect the dots??? I truly hope you can--or someone may see this and can!!

Thanks!

Bev Joyner Farmer
McDonough, GA

Important Note: