JOY-L Archives

Archiver > JOY > 2008-12 > 1230260846

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [JOY] help me
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2008 03:07:26 -0000

Author: Lauradollx3
Surnames: joy
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.joy/240.3/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

My name is Laura Joy, I was born in north carolina.My mother is from florida while my father from where my last name originates is from maryland.I would like to get to know other joys also because as far as I know other than my brothers and sisters we are the only joys whom I have even encountered.

Important Note: