JOURDAN-L Archives

Archiver > JOURDAN > 2010-03 > 1269920733

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [JOURDAN] William Jourdan Mahulda Isaacks
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 03:51:09 -0000

Author: rupert1311
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.jourdan/24.48.2.1.2.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Familytreedna.com can give a much better explanation than I can,but, I know the y chromesome only passes from father to son. If you have a brother from looking at your tree he would be a good canidate for the Jordan line. I am interested in the William Isaac line but like every one else can't get past that brick wall..My line is;
William Isaac Jordan Mahulda Isaacks
Andrew C
Mary Ann (Mollie) Jordan William Wade Ellis
Tilliam Hampton Ellis
Rupert (me)

Important Note: