JOURDAN-L Archives

Archiver > JOURDAN > 2010-01 > 1263014299

From: ,
Subject: Re: [JOURDAN] William Jourdan Mahulda Isaacks
Date: Sat, 09 Jan 2010 05:18:19 -0000

Author: rupert1311
Surnames: Jourdan/Jordan
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.jourdan/24.48.2.1.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Sorry I don't have documentation earlier than William Isaac. Thanks for your post, it sounds as plausible as others I have read. I believe the only answer is DNA..
Maybe a Jordan/Jourdan from the William Isaac line and one from the Elias line will come forward and we can substantiate or disprove some theories. I believe Andrew C and Thomas A both served in the Confederate...There was also a M.W(maybe Martin?) who served in the 25th Texas Calvery. If something new comes to my attention I will post..Thanks

Important Note: