JOURDAN-L Archives

Archiver > JOURDAN > 2010-01 > 1262901071

From: ,
Subject: Re: [JOURDAN] William Jourdan Mahulda Isaacks
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2010 21:51:11 -0000

Author: rupert1311
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.jourdan/24.48.2.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

No, It appears all prior info to William entering Texas will be hard to find...I am not a Jordan but would hope a known Jordan cousin would take the dna test..Maybe this would get us back on track....Here is my line:
William Isaac Jordan Mahulda Isaacs
Son Andrew Clistus Jordan Sarah Catherine Barnett
Dau Mary Ann Paralee(Mollie) Jordan William Wade Ellis
Son Tillman Hampton Ellis Essie Marie Hennigan
Then Me Rupert L Ellis (email

Important Note: