JORDON-L Archives

Archiver > JORDON > 2007-10 > 1191605632

From: "Ken Jordan" <>
Subject: Re: [JORDON] John Jordan b 1764; died 1850 m. Julia Swartout
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 18:33:52 +0100

Hi Ruth

Although I have no known connection with John Jordan, have any of your male
Jordan relations been Y-DNA tested as there appears to be 3 different Y-DNA
branches of the family. Such a test would improve your search by removing
2/3rds of the Jordans from your search, allowing you to focus your efforts
on the remaining 1/3rd.

Anyway, good luck with your search.

Best regards

Ken Jordan