JONES-L Archives

Archiver > JONES > 2002-10 > 1035290566

From: "Sherry Jones" <>
Subject: Re: [Jones] JONES & COLEMAN 1700's/1800's Ky. & Va.
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 08:42:46 -0400

I have Coleman's through my Line.... Not a Jones Line, but they were from
VA. I do know of some Joneses that married into the Coleman Line.
I can take a look and see for you. My Line of Coleman's married into the
Ward's of NC. But there were lots of Coleman's in it. I can't promise you
anything, but I can look.

Sherry