JOLY-L Archives

Archiver > JOLY > 2010-01 > 1262786959

From: ,
Subject: Re: [JOLY] Joly surname attn Elizabeth
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2010 14:09:19 -0000

Author: NicoleJoly39
Surnames: NicoleJoly39
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.joly/68.7.31.34.2.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

okay here it is lol and thank you for fitting me in the Joly lol. Michel Joly Married Marie Desjardins but Michel had a Brother name Narcisse Joly and he married Sophie Gervais and they had a son name George Joly then George Joly married Natalie Charbonneau Or Rosalie Charbonneau i haven't figured out which one yet and then George Joly had a son name Eusebe Joly which that would makes him my great grandfather because his son was Paul Joly is my grandfather and my father name is Raymond Joly which is Paul Joly son and of course i am Nicole Joly which is Raymond Joly Daughter.

Important Note: