JOLY-L Archives

Archiver > JOLY > 2010-01 > 1262707923

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [JOLY] Michel Joly and Marie Desjardins
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2010 16:12:03 -0000

Author: emc1932
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.joly/68.9/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

MaryAnn:

This may be a duplicate.....I am sooo sorry I didn't "pick up" your message until today...if you haven't already received the information you are looking for, please contact me again at my personal email address . I will be happy to help you in any way I can.

Esther and Antoine were married 10 Jun 1832 in Ste Rose Parish and had eleven children.

Elizabeth

Important Note: