JOLY-L Archives

Archiver > JOLY > 2010-01 > 1262707663

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [JOLY] Michel Joly and Marie Desjardins
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2010 16:07:43 -0000

Author: emc1932
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.joly/68.8/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hi MaryAnn:

I am sooo sorry that I jusr "picked up" ypur message....IF ypu haven't already receivedc the info you are looking for, contact me and I will give it to you...I have Esther and Antoine married 10 Jun 1832 in Ste Rose, Ile de Jesus parish...they had 11 children.

Let me know what else you need...

Elizabeth

Important Note: