JOHNSTON-L Archives

Archiver > JOHNSTON > 2004-08 > 1093026011

From: "Charles Flanders" <>
Subject: Re: [JOHNSTON] NC and SC 1780-1820
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 13:20:18 -0500

I am trying to research the line of Nathan Johnston, b. ca 1760, probably
SC, md. Jane (___) believed to have been a Miller. I have not established
anything on the parentage of this Johnston line. They are listed as I have
above with their children in an old Bible leaf published in 1740. It also
has written in it that it is the 1st Bible of Jean Miller, b. 1760. Tey
emigrated from believed Pitt Co., NC to Abbeville Distr. and Old 96, SC then
on to Pike Co., MS. If you feel that this family might be related to yours,
let me know. doc