JOHNSTON-L Archives

Archiver > JOHNSTON > 2004-08 > 1093006068

From: "Callaway" <>
Subject: RE: [JOHNSTON] NC and SC 1780-1820
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 07:47:48 -0500

Sorry, but they aren't the same David.

My David went from SC to near Macon, GA then to Russell County Alabama
then Rankin Co. MS. He was a traveling Methodist preacher and farmer.
He had three wives, first Catha Ann Sanders, then Sarah Lancaster, then
Martha Mathis/Matthews. His oldest son Joseph B. Johnson ended up in
DeSoto Parish, LA.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help. I know how frustrating these
Johnsons/Johnstons are. And the same names show up everywhere!

Dorothy