JOHNSTON-L Archives

Archiver > JOHNSTON > 2004-08 > 1091802671

From: Gillian <>
Subject: [JOHNSTON] Rene
Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2004 00:01:11 +0930

Hi Rene,
Many thanks for that - our Johnstons were single minded - they had
Thomas, William, Matilda, Margaret, Mary Jane and James - in every
branch of the family. They did change their tack a little when they
got to Australia and named every male Donald (I had a brother, father
and grandfather living in the same house all named Donald!)
Is Cousin Donald in Melbourne reading all this too??? ;-)
Gillian