JOHNSTON-DNA-L Archives

Archiver > JOHNSTON-DNA > 2008-06 > 1213975063

From: "Cliff. Johnston" <>
Subject: Re: [JOHNSTON-DNA] Johnston family - the Wee Three
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 10:17:43 -0500

Terry,

OK, got a few wires mixed up there for a wee bit. This may be even better
for you as we've got Y-DNA cousins on the east coast who may be able to
assist us, plus the U.S. records may be much better back then too.

Let's take this to private email. Mine is:

Cliff.
"May the best you've ever seen,
Be the worst you'll ever see;"
from A Scots Toast by Allan Ramsay