JOHNSTON-DNA-L Archives

Archiver > JOHNSTON-DNA > 2008-06 > 1213896431

From: "Terry M. Johnston" <>
Subject: Re: [JOHNSTON-DNA] Johnston family - the Wee Three
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 13:27:11 -0400

Hello,

Have we exchanged emails before? I am not sure if it is Ireland or Scotland
although my pops want to firmly believe Scotland around the Dumfries area. I
was laid off 2 months ago and stuggling to find another job, so at the
moment the 189$ is a bit out of my budget. Once I am working again I will do
it though. I would really like to bust through my wall of John Johnston and
find my family further back...

thanks
Terry