JOHNSTON-DNA-L Archives

Archiver > JOHNSTON-DNA > 2008-06 > 1213890547

From: "Cliff. Johnston" <>
Subject: Re: [JOHNSTON-DNA] Johnston family - the Wee Three
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 10:49:07 -0500

Terry,

I see that we exchanged emails before.

Do you know if your Johnston family came over from Ireland or Scotland?

Do you have an approximate year as to when they arrived in Canada?

"Clifford" is not a widely used name among Johnston families. I would be
very surprized if we were not connected somewhere in the past

Cliff.
"May the best you've ever seen,
Be the worst you'll ever see;"
from A Scots Toast by Allan Ramsay