JOBE-L Archives

Archiver > JOBE > 2007-12 > 1199063192

From: "JAMES JOBE" <>
Subject: Re: [JOBE] [JOB] Albums - Month to go
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 20:06:32 -0500

Yes, quite an accomplishment! As for the 15 belonging to Samuel Jobe and Barbary Adwell that I am working on, I am rebuilding from scratch. Every time I attempt to redo 1, I seem to be doubling in size even after breaking off several albums. The number of documents I have is growing still...and I have more to send to the other albums I'm not working on...always the digger. I may not make the deadline organized, but I will have those sites online. Even now fully 1/2 of what I have have up will get more documents and have more files broken off. I have been discovering more Texas kin and filling in gaps in Kentucky and Tennessee...not to mention major discoveries on my Mother's families.
I go in spurts but it comes in gushes.

Jesus was a carpenter and so am I...and that is enough. Randy Jobe