JOBE-L Archives

Archiver > JOBE > 2007-12 > 1198030554

From: "Ann (Jobe) Brown" <>
Subject: [JOBE] Transfers (Arabella Jobe Bittle Children 4) (Ann)
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 21:15:54 -0500

*This completes the James Jobe and Catherine Pitt group that was posted on
imagestation. Next will be David Job and Abigail Denton group. That group
is only 2 3/4 pages so won't take that long. I still have 8 1/3 pages of
transfers to do that Patti has already moved to her site. Will probably
work on them during the week as they don't require as much concentration as
the ones that I'm actually posting to an album.

New albums for Samuel Alphonso Jobe - son of Arabella (Jobe) Bittle and
grandson of James Alfred Jobe.

1) Samuel Alphonso Jobe and Laura 'Lura' Branom - Hattie Louella McFarland
Photos/Records/Memorials
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~ajobebrown/jobe/album/sam_hattie_mcfar.html

2) Earl William Jobe and Lois Magnolia Branch Photos
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~ajobebrown/jobe/album/earl_wm_branch.html

3) Lawrence Edward Jobe and Eva Carmack Photos
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~ajobebrown/jobe/album/lawrence_ed_jobe.html

4) Clarence Jobe and Letha Wilbanks Photos/Memorials
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~ajobebrown/jobe/album/clarence_jobe_wilbanks.html

5) Guy Jobe and Bertha Wilbanks Photos/Records/Memorials
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~ajobebrown/jobe/album/guy_jobe_wilbanks.html

*Remember all of the albums for James Alfred Jobe descendants can be found
on Abraham's page at

http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~ajobebrown/j_abraham.html#james_alfred

Ann (Jobe) Brown

This thread: