JEWSBURY-L Archives

Archiver > JEWSBURY > 2004-04 > 1081496163

From: Beryl Richmond <>
Subject: Re: JEWSBURY-D Digest V04 #7
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2004 08:36:08 +0100 (BST)

Dear Amy,

I am particularly interested in the information on James Croshaw Jewsbury's daughter. As you know, he was my ggggrandfather. On the IGI it indicates that she was born in France in about 1834. Could you please tell me where to look to find her birth in 1832 in France? Thanks for your help.

Beryl Richmond

wrote:

> ATTACHMENT part 1 message/rfc822

JEWSBURY-D Digest Volume 04 : Issue 7

Today's Topics:
#1 Re: FW: JEWSBERRY and DEWSBURY and [ (Amy Moseley Rupp)]

Administrivia:
To unsubscribe from JEWSBURY-D, send a message to

that contains in the body of the message the command

unsubscribe

and no other text. No subject line is necessary, but if your software
requires one, just use unsubscribe in the subject, too.

To contact the JEWSBURY-D list administrator, send mail to
.