JESSE-JAMES-L Archives

Archiver > JESSE-JAMES > 2011-05 > 1305416253

From: "john roark" <>
Subject: Re: [JESSE-JAMES] Trying to Connect my G-G- Grandfather to JamesClan
Date: Sat, 14 May 2011 19:35:17 -0500

I wouldn't be surprise at any name or place the James boys appeared.I know
that Jesse and Frank both used the name Vaughn some.My husband's
ggrandmother was a Vaughn an his Aunt Melvina also married a Vaughn.Those
boys road all over the place and were accused of many deeds they didn't do.I
remember reading in a newspaper that Jesse sent a letter and told them he
would report the ones they did do so they would get it right.I find it a
small world when we get to tracing our heritage.Our past sure seem to cross
the same lines a lot.
Jeany

This thread: