JESSE-JAMES-L Archives

Archiver > JESSE-JAMES > 2002-12 > 1039469715

Subject: Re: [JESSE-JAMES-L] Drury Shadrach Woodson Mimms b. 1803 VA
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 16:35:15 EST

Lilly, I have a line of Thomas Jarratt who married Susannah Thompson in
goochland Co.,VA...sister of my line John Thompson b. ca. 1762 and he married
Sarah Strong, sister of Charles STrong and wife, Sarah Thompson.

John, Susannah, Sarah Thompson were children of Richard Thompson and wife,
Elizabeth (Key/s??) we feel..they all seem to move to Greene Co., GA area
later by 1801..and TN, Nashville, and then Murfreesboro too. My Austin,
Covingtons and Courtney that connect moved to Mufreesboro, and some were in
Grainger, Jefferson Co.,TN into KY later..so I feel all these folks just
moved together and inter-married like crazy...

thomas Jarratt married the Susannah Thompson in VA ..moved to TN.
the Courtneys were in Greene Co.,TN early and from VA.

So, if you can tell me who the Elizabeth Mims/Mimms who married Thomas
Jarratt's father, Archaelus Jarratt is that would help too..but not sure how
she (Eliz ) fits in the Mims/Mimms line of VA..somewhere as so many of the
Mimms/Poor/Woodsons and Jarratts do connect...thanks Jean

This thread: