JESSE-JAMES-L Archives

Archiver > JESSE-JAMES > 2002-11 > 1038255789

From: "TwoWolvesDancing" <>
Subject: Re: [JESSE-JAMES-L] Are your Walkers related to Andy Walker?... / not sure yet?
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 15:26:21 -0500

Hello Marsha. Here are my KINSLOW side of the family WALKERs:
Drury (Drewry) Ryan and Sena (Sina or Serena) Ann Walker

(Drury (Drewry) Ryan b: Feb. 25, 1816 in Campbell Co., TN d:
Mar 24, 1885 in Wright Co., MO
............ +Sena (Serena) Ann Walker b: Oct. 10, 1815 in KY (one source:
of Wayne Co., KY) d: Jun 1884 in Wright Co., MO m: Dec 13, 1835 in Wayne
Co., KY Father: Jesse Walker, Jr. Mother: the widow Rachel (Cherry?))

I'll get some more COBB side of the family WALKERs and send it separately.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Peace and blessings.

Dolores Cobb Phifer