JESSE-JAMES-L Archives

Archiver > JESSE-JAMES > 2002-11 > 1038152827

From: Debbie Jackson <>
Subject: Re: [JESSE-JAMES-L] Who rode with jesse james ... Bill Ryan is my gr... Grandpop - Drury Ryan's and other family names...
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2002 07:47:11 -0800 (PST)

Hi - I forgot to ask - does anyone know who the Thomas Little who rode with Jesse James was related to? My Grandmother, Maggie Rosetta Novalee Kelm Little, said she was related to Jesse James (everybody else is!). (Not through the Littles - that was her married name). Maggies mother was Lucasta Berry, dau. of John "Uncle Jackie" Berry and Elizabeth Melton. I do not know who Maggies real father was - Lucasta was 8 months pregnant when she married Ralph Kelm. She was born in Texas Co. Mo. in 1881. Did any of the James relations hang around Texas Co.? Debbie