JERVIS-L Archives

Archiver > JERVIS > 2007-04 > 1176488788

From: ,
Subject: Re: [JERVIS] MARY JERVIS
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 18:26:28 -0000

Author: lawreh00
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.jervis/142.1.1.1.1.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

I uploaded the GEDCOM as an attachment so I was hoping it would show up next to the post. It can be viewed with any genealogy software however I have been using Family Tree Maker 2006. I believe you can also upload the GEDCOM to your ancestry profile to view. If you cannot see the attachment I can e-mail it to you. My e-mail address is

I have actually relocated to Cheshire within the last couple of years so I might try and find Willaston Hall. Darlaston Hall no longer exists however Meaford Hall is still standing. The old barns at the front of the hall have been made into new homes. The Hall itself is currently undergoing refurbishment. Have you seen the surname profiler? The link is http://www.spatial-literacy.org/UCLnames/Surnames.aspx

Important Note: