JERVIS-L Archives

Archiver > JERVIS > 2007-04 > 1176398847

From: ,
Subject: Re: [JERVIS] MARY JERVIS
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 17:27:27 -0000

Author: JasonHoole71
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.jervis/142.1.1.1.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

I am pleased that you found the information useful. In my previous post I failed mention that James and Mary's children, apart from the eldest, James, who was baptised in Nantwich, were baptised at the church of St Chad in the parish of Wybunbury in Cheshire.

If you would like further deatils regading the Bayley family do please let me know. They are also listed in Burke's (1937) Landed Gentry under Bayley of Willaston Hall.

Interestingly, James Bayley & Mary Jervis were first cousins via James's mother Eleanor Jervis. She died in 1770 aged one hundred, and was the daughter of John Jervis of Chatcull. So far, I haven't been able to find a record for her baptism. She had a sister called Frances who I believe was married to another cousin, namely Henry Jervis. I think he was in a clergyman.

How do I view the GEDCOM file that you mentioned?

Regards

Jason

Important Note: