JERNIGAN-L Archives

Archiver > JERNIGAN > 2001-02 > 0983195082

From: "Fairfax, Dan" <>
Subject: [JERNIGAN-L] FW: Fairfax-Jernigan
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 07:44:42 -0600

fyi

HAS ANYBODY SEEN OUR FAIRFAX/JERNIGAN folks???? ... Circa 1760 - 1820,
Va/NC/SC ???

Whitmel Jernigan's family link t Nedom/Needham Fairfax in his WILL of 1793,
Bladen County, NC!

Micajah FAIRFAX, Lewis FAIRFAX, who were their parents??? and siblings???
and wives???

Shore would appreciate you checking this very gracious discussion from Carla
Tate!!!

Please let us know if you can contribute??

THANKS!!

Dan Fairfax
2629 Somerset Drive
Nashville, Tennessee 37217