JEFFERIES-L Archives

Archiver > JEFFERIES > 2000-07 > 0964587731

From: Jane and Dick Howard <>
Subject: [JEFFERIES] Re: JEFFERIES-D Digest V00 #6
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 01:02:11 -0400

I am also interested in what you may have for the JEFFERIES who lived in
Malmesbury and possibly Devizes prior to that. They appeared in Malmesbury in
the early 1800's I have a Henry born there in 1816, and I think his father,
William was also born there after his parents and siblings moved from Devizes.

Do you have anything that covers those areas?

Jane

wrote:

> JEFFERIES-D Digest Volume 00 : Issue 6
>
> Today's Topics:
> #1 [JEFFERIES] Jefferies of Keevil Wi ["Judith Pitchford" <]
> #2 Re: [JEFFERIES] Jefferies of Keevi []
>
> Administrivia:
> To unsubscribe from JEFFERIES-D, send a message to
>

> that contains in the body of the message the command
>
> unsubscribe
>
> and no other text. No subject line is necessary, but if your software
> requires one, just use unsubscribe in the subject, too.
>
> To contact the list administrator, send mail to
> .
>
> ______________________________

> Subject: [JEFFERIES] Jefferies of Keevil Wiltshire Eng.
> Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 23:53:24 -0700
> From: "Judith Pitchford" <>
>
> Hi
> My name is Judith Pitchford and I am searching for Jefferies of Keevil
> Wiltshire Eng. 1700- 2000
> Also Searcging the name CADBY of Devizes of wiltshire also same dates

> Subject: Re: [JEFFERIES] Jefferies of Keevil Wiltshire Eng.
> Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 06:35:36 EDT
>
> I have Jefferies info from Wiltshire. Can you be more specific.
>
> Sincerely, Janet Goff Jenkins

This thread: