JAMES-L Archives

Archiver > JAMES > 2010-06 > 1276307628

From: "Gwen Boyer Bjorkman" <>
Subject: Re: [JAMES] New DNA Test Results Posted for Kit# 179003 in GroupJames
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 18:53:51 -0700

Oh my, our hopes for a match for 179003, Michael Terry James, have ended already. The two tests that
he had a genetic distance of one match with in the 12 marker test are now a genetic distance of 8
and 9 in the 25 marker test, so there is no hope for a match in the 37 marker test. We will have to
start a new group for the descendants of James Thomas James b. bef 1660 Pembrokeshire, Wales - d. ca
1734 Charleston Co, SC.

109025 Douglas Axel James (Y67) 8
111415 Thomas Duncan James (Y37) 9
99 Dallas Everette James 9