JAMES-L Archives

Archiver > JAMES > 2005-12 > 1135038624

From: "Sarah Jane McKenzie" <>
Subject: Re: [JAMES-L] Re: John Levi James line
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 18:30:51 -0600

Historical and Philosophical Society of Ohio who published the book -- was
founded in Columbus, OH in 1831, and moved to Cincinnati, OH in 1849. The
library of the Historical and Philosophical Society of Ohio is located on
the campus of the Universtiy of Cincinnati -- that is what is in this book
but it may not be current. Try to find a web site for the University of
Cincinnati and look up the "Historical and Philosophical Society of Ohio"
on that web site.
sarah jane