JAMAICA-L Archives

Archiver > JAMAICA > 2010-08 > 1282041253

Subject: [JAMAICA] Ennis
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 11:34:13 +0100 (BST)

>Hi
Can anyone possibly help me find my grandmother's birth certificate?
On the 1911 census it says she was born Kin Port Royal Jamaica and her
name was Catherine Lavinia Ennis born approx 1880 and her father was
William She married my grandfather John Thomas Sheen in Port Royal in Jan
1901 and came to England in 1902 She died in 1918
If anybody can suggest where I can obtain the certificate I would be
most grateful It is the stumbling block on the Ennis family research

Cath

Planet Ink Club is a great way to save money and help the environment.
Join today (http://www.planetinkclub.com)

This message has been scanned by Supanet for viruses and dangerous content using ClamAV and SpamAssassin.

This thread: