JACQUES-L Archives

Archiver > JACQUES > 2010-06 > 1276721589

From: "K Kopacz" <>
Subject: Re: [JACQUES] JACQUES Digest, Vol 3, Issue 1
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 16:53:11 -0400
References: <mailman.223.1276671629.18516.jacques@rootsweb.com><AANLkTim8Zlzs_GDDbf8M5KxFGjnP_9omg64nv6OSoX_u@mail.gmail.com>
In-Reply-To: <AANLkTim8Zlzs_GDDbf8M5KxFGjnP_9omg64nv6OSoX_u@mail.gmail.com>

My Jaques ancestors are from Orange County and Rockland County NY. Have you
found the birth record of Stephen yet? It might be listed in his death
record, funeral record, marriage record, obituary, etc... I can help you
with some Jaques from NY. -Kathy (originally from Cornwall, NY - Orange
County)

From: [mailto:] On
Behalf Of Pat Hanson
Sent: Wednesday, June 16, 2010 10:54 AM
Subject: Re: [JACQUES] JACQUES Digest, Vol 3, Issue 1

Kathy, Stephen was reported to have been born in New York and Susan in
Illinois. They were in Gilroy, Santa Clara Co., California in 1865, in 1880
they were in Sonoma Co, and in 1900 Stephen died in Mendocino Co. Ca.
Pat

On Wed, Jun 16, 2010 at 12:00 AM, <> wrote:

> Today's Topics:
> 1. Stephen and Susan Elder Jacques (Pat Hanson)
> 2. Re: Stephen and Susan Elder Jacques (K Kopacz)
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> Message: 2
> Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 20:08:18 -0400
> From: "K Kopacz" <>
> Subject: Re: [JACQUES] Stephen and Susan Elder Jacques
> To: <>
> Message-ID: <009a01cb0ce8$07f00eb0$17d02c10$@rr.com>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
> In what state did your gggrandparents reside?
> Kathy
> of
> their children born in the 1860's - Belinda, Margaret, Mabel, Nellie,
> James
> or William.
> Anyone out there related? Pat
> To unsubscribe from the list, please send an email to
> with the word 'unsubscribe' without the
> quotes
> in the subject and the body of the message
> ------------------------------
> To contact the JACQUES list administrator, send an email to
> .
> To post a message to the JACQUES mailing list, send an email to
> .
> __________________________________________________________
> To unsubscribe from the list, please send an email to
> with the word "unsubscribe" without the quotes in the subject and the body
> of the
> email with no additional text.
> End of JACQUES Digest, Vol 3, Issue 1
> *************************************

To unsubscribe from the list, please send an email to
with the word 'unsubscribe' without the quotes
in the subject and the body of the message