JACQUES-L Archives

Archiver > JACQUES > 2010-06 > 1276644660

From: Pat Hanson <>
Subject: [JACQUES] Stephen and Susan Elder Jacques
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 16:31:00 -0700

About 8 or 9 years ago I was corresponding with my 3rd cousin Judy Kendall
in Covelo about our great great grandparents. She passed away a few years
later and I wrote to her husband last summer and asked if I might have her
Jacques/Jakway files.

He mailed her files to me. I found correspondence with a man who had a
Jacques connection through his Inmans. I am hoping to get in contact with
him or with anyone who has a connection to Stephen & Susan Jacques or any of
their children born in the 1860's - Belinda, Margaret, Mabel, Nellie, James
or William.

Anyone out there related? Pat

This thread: