JACKSON-L Archives

Archiver > JACKSON > 2006-04 > 1143929665

From: kim hendrix <>
Subject: Re: [JACKSON] Jackson Headstones
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 14:14:25 -0800 (PST)

HI, will be looking forward to your email! the Cemeteries Project is a different site than the Tombstone Project that Rootsweb has. But your more than welcome to share with my Cemeteries Project and any other sites you desire!
Thankyou in advance! :)
kim

Excalibur131 <> wrote:
Hi Kim,

The quick answer is "Sure." I don't know why I didn't think about the Cemeteries Project before. Maybe its one of those age things where the left half isn't keeping up with the right half or something like that. At 63 I allow myself plenty of opportunity to have things slip my mind. HA HA HA HA

I'll contact you privately about details and thank you for reminding me about the Cemeteries Project so nicely. :-)
Tom
Royalty to Rogues
http://www.l-dunaway.net/