JACKSON-L Archives

Archiver > JACKSON > 2004-03 > 1080142787

From: treesndriver <>
Subject: Re: [JACKSON] Re: WILLIAM JACKSON b. ABT 1715 m. LUCIA TATUM ABT1735
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 08:39:47 -0700

Hi Mary,

I sure wish I did have more on my William. Here is what I have on him
and his children, which I include for the sake of naming patterns:

Descendants of William Jackson

1 William Jackson b: 1798 in North Carolina

. +Mary b: Abt. 1811

........ 2 Cleton Jackson b: 1832 in Georgia or Alabama
........ 2 Ann Jackson b: 1835

........ 2 Emeline "Emelia" Frances Jackson b: December 09,
1837 in Chambers County, Alabama
........ 2 Martha Jackson b: 1839

........ 2 Catharine Jackson b: 1841

........ 2 William Jackson b: 1847 in Alabama?

I am saving up to get the census subscription. Hope to get that soon
after I get moved. Will save what you have sent in the event it will
work. Thus, with the census subscription, possibly we can find out
where William was in 1840, 1830, etc. In 1850, he was in Butler County,
AL. His daughter was born in Chambers County, So he sorta was making a
diagonal trip from Northeast Alabama, don to South Central Alabama. If
you show anything, that may help, I am listening!!

Thanks, Mary!

Sincerely,
Linda

wrote:

>I have Benjamin Jackson, b: 1790-1800, in North Carolina and his first son
>was named William Andrew. I wonder if there could be a connection? Do you have
>any more information on your William? I do know that Benjamin went into TN,
>then on to MO.
>Mary

I would just be happy to find out where William Jackson, b. 1798 in
North Carolina, descends from!! <<<

This thread: