IVIE-L Archives

Archiver > IVIE > 1999-12 > 0946594165

From: "Velma Beale" <>
Subject: [IVIE] (Benjamin?) Wike Ivey, Randolph Co., GA
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 1999 17:49:25 -0500

According to "Randolph County Georgia Vol II," my ancestor Wike Ivey, b.
1801 Southampton Co. VA, d. 29 May 1864, m. Sarah Adams b. 1806, d. 28
Nov.1881, was the son of Adam Ivey and Mary (Molly) Adams and a descendant
of Adam Ivey b. btwn 1640 and 1650, of Charles City (later Prince George)
Co., VA.
I have been unable to confirm his parents or to link him clearly to Adam
Ivey, 1640/1650. Can anyone help? I would truly appreciate it. I am
descended from him through his daughter Mary who married Alexander Culbreth.
Velma Shaw Beale
The world of achievement has always belonged to the optimist.-- J. Harold
Wilkins
Determination gives you the resolve to keep going in spite of the roadblocks
that lay before you.
*Denis Waitley {American Speaker, Trainer, Author and Psychologist}

Need books or music? Buy from Amazon.com,usually at discount and also make a
contribution to help NAMI KC provide support, education and advocacy without
it costing you a penny. Go to the bookstore at the NAMI KC website below.
Thanks, and happy reading.

Visit my websites (not genealogical) and let me know if they are helpful and
enjoyable

http://www.namikc.org

http://www.namiohio.co

This thread: