ITALY-L Archives

Archiver > ITALY > 2002-06 > 1024763455

From: Elizabeth Bernardi <>
Subject: Re: [Italy] Question - Poll
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2002 12:30:55 -0400

I'm very interested. Do you have a plan or software that seems good? I
love all things Italian, having married one of the all-time great Italians.
Even though he's gone now, I still feel like an Italian. I travel in Italy
as often as I can and am always disgusted with myself for not having
learned the language. Let me know if you start a program of some sort.
Thanks, Betsy

At 12:55 PM 6/21/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>Hi All,
>
>Are there any members on the list who are trying to learn Italian at home,
>for either genealogy, found Italian family, or travel? Just looking for
>like minded people to possibly start a learning group.
>
>Let me know,
>Thanks,
>Tom

>To join Ancestry.com and access our 1.2 billion online genealogy records,
go to:
>http://www.ancestry.com/rd/redir.asp?targetid=571&sourceid=1237

This thread: