ITALY-L Archives

Archiver > ITALY > 2002-06 > 1024681594

From: "Cotter, Anna" <>
Subject: RE: [Italy] Question - Poll
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 13:46:34 -0400

Hi Tom / everyone,

I never had any formal training in Italian. Although, that was the only
language I spoke as a child. The one course that I recently have been
using is:

http://www.abruzzo2000.com/course/index.html

It's free and it explains the different language rules to you.

Also, this is an excellent site for anyone with Abruzzo roots.

Anna