IRL-LEITRIM-L Archives

Archiver > IRL-LEITRIM > 2007-03 > 1174426093

From: "Susan Daily" <>
Subject: Re: [LEITRIM] Ellen Haney-Michael Grant marriage Nov 21,1852 in Fermagh
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 16:28:13 -0500

Elizabeth:
Do you mean "Fenagh" Parish?

The LDS has the Fengah Parish church records on microfilm. I have
access to them on Thursday mornings. Since you have a wedding date, I
can do a look-up for you. I will look about a year before and after
the date given.

Susan Daily
To search townlands and Civil Parishes:
http://www.seanruad.com/

On 3/19/07, <> wrote:
> I'm trying to find the marriage info for my great great grandparents.
> According to a family bible, Michael Grant (perhaps of Elphin in Roscommon)
> married Ellen Haney on November 21, 1852. We believe they married in Ireland and,
> if so, probably in the Ellen's parish, Fermagh in Leitrim.
>
> Is there someplace I can write or check online to confirm this marriage?
> Thanks so much!
> Elizabeth
> Fairport, NY

This thread: