IRL-DONEGAL-L Archives

Archiver > IRL-DONEGAL > 2010-08 > 1281137270

From: "edd73" <>
Subject: Re: [IRL-DONEGAL] New Donegal Researchers Data Base Update 6 Aug2010
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 19:27:50 -0400

Hi Bob:

Were your comments for me ??? with regard to my Sinnott surname ???

I did post a large e-mail a couple of weeks ago,to
<> but never did see it reflected on the Donegal
list.

I know it was posted somewhere because I got a reply from one lister named
Barbara Nelson who has Sinnott ancestors from Wexford also.

I e-mailed Don Kelly thinking he was the list administrator and he never
responded so I am completely baffled.

I am a member of the Dublin,Wexford and Wicklow list and communication is
always spot on, I'm not so sure of this list and why there are so many
variable list addresses for one county.

Edd Sinnett in Florida